Thursday, June 29, 2017

Desiring Lacey by Erica Lynn – A Fantasies Unmasked Novel #AuthorLove #Romance #EroticRomance @ms_erica_lynn

If you love erotic romance, give Desiring Lacey a try from A Fantasies Unmasked series 
from talented writer, Erica Lynn!



$3.99 or FREE in KU

Blurb:
Lacey Wilson is a lot of things. She’s beautiful. Sweet. A little sassy. And about to be divorced. Now, on the verge of turning thirty, she’s on a mission to find herself, both emotionally and sexually. No attachments. No baggage. No problems. But when her best friend convinces her to attend a private party, where masked men and women go to have a little anonymous fun, she finds herself staring into the eyes of the most incredible man she’s ever seen, and caution gets thrown to the wind. After all, what’s just one night?

Cameron Jennings likes to keep things simple. He helps out at his father’s garage during the day, then goes home to a few beers and TV. No muss, no fuss. Until one night when he’s working as the doorman at a private party, and meets her… Once he slips the purple mask over Lacey’s eyes and gets a taste of what she has to offer, he’s done for.

With Lacey on a mission to rebuild her life, and Cameron completely infatuated, will she be able to convince him they could never have a real future after the way they met? Or will he prove her wrong?

Excerpt:

“Look, the girl from last night isn’t me. She’s not here. I’m
truthfully not interested in one-night stands or a friends-with benefits
type situation. Not that you care, but my life has been pretty
hellish over the past year, and I’m desperately trying to get my head
on straight and work on some things.” Such as jumping into situations
headfirst like an idiot with men I don’t know. “I’m just saying, she was fun
and a little on the easy side. It’s fine, it was an experiment, it is what it
is. But you want to ask her out, and all I can offer is me.”

Cameron narrowed his eyes and studied her face, and Lacey
couldn’t help but feel as if he could see inside her. “I don’t think she
was easy. I think she was there to have a good time, and I sincerely
hope she did. And anyway, who says she’s all I want?”

Lacey gave an exasperated sigh and threw her hands in the air.
“Then what is it you want?”

“I want to take you out. You know, on a date.”
Cameron turned toward the back counter and grabbed a small bag
from the side, then placed it in front of Lacey.

She hadn’t noticed it when she’d looked over the food, but her
curiosity was definitely piqued.

He opened the bag and pulled out a wrapped sandwich, then
placed it in front of her. The paper crinkled as he pulled it back to
reveal an absolutely sinful grilled cheese sandwich. “I get why you’d
think I’m only interested in messing around again, and it’s okay. All
things considered, I can’t really say I blame you. But the truth is I
want to get to know you. Stassi mentioned you didn’t care for
lunchmeat, so I made sure to get something you could eat. Their
grilled cheese are the best in town.”

Lacey’s stomach growled at the decadent smell of the food as he
pushed it closer. “I know, they’re my favorite.”
“You see, Lacey, I care about all of it. Let me take you out on a
proper date. We’ll start over. No funny business. I promise I’ll be an
absolute gentleman.”

“Ha.” Lacey unwrapped the rest of the sandwich and tore off a
large piece. “A gentleman would have brought tomato—”
“Soup?” Cameron reached back in the bag, pulled out a small
container of tomato soup, and placed it in front of her. “Yes, he
absolutely would.”
Lacey opened the container and smiled up at Cameron. Hmm. Mr. Too Handsome is kind of adorable…

Please meet author Erica Lynn!

Erica Lynn is the author of yummy, erotic goodness. She lives in Houston, TX with her husband, daughters, and dogs. She considers the beach to be her happy place and, as fate would have it, fell in love with her husband after a day of sun and sand.
She’s a self­-proclaimed reality TV junkie, and especially loves The Real Housewives. In her few and fleeting spare moments, she loves to settle down with a nice glass of wine and a sexy book.

Social Media Links:
Snapchat: MsEricaLynn85

Buy Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment

#BookQW word is DRINK-- excerpt from Unholy Alliance, a #Tirgearr Publishing #RomanticSuspense --

Book quote Wednesday's word is drink.   Here's how we play it-- find the word in an excerpt.  Below in Unholy Alliance , the...