Sunday, May 29, 2016

Have you visited The Ripped Bodice bookstore in Culver City, California?

The Ripped Bodice is a romance-only bookstore located at 3806 Main Street, Culver City, CA 90232.  On the second Sunday of every month Lady Jane Salon OC takes it over from 4 to 6 where authors read from recently published books.  I'm thrilled to have this opportunity on June 12th with three other authors-- Maggie Marr, Jenn LeBlanc, and Stacy Wise.
Today I practiced reading a couple of scenes from Deadly Alliance on my Kindle.  I'm going to set up an enlarged book cover when I read. My cover was designed by Elle Rossi, and she hit my characters' likenesses right on the dot. Below, I'm practicing. There's also a photo of The Ripped Bodice from inside the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

#BookQW word is DRINK-- excerpt from Unholy Alliance, a #Tirgearr Publishing #RomanticSuspense --

Book quote Wednesday's word is drink.   Here's how we play it-- find the word in an excerpt.  Below in Unholy Alliance , the...