Sunday, April 10, 2016

Deadly Alliance reviewed by Christine Teigen!

5 out of 5 stars   Her hero is my kind of guy-- swoon!
 on April 10, 2016
Kathleen Rowland's hero is MY kind of guy. He's a tough alpha but a really good guy, the kind that makes my heart dip, put butterflies in my stomach, make me furious. Most of all, put me in a love fog. I can relate to heroine, Amy Kintyre, the caregiver. The suspense part of the story meshes perfectly and is well researched. I don't want to give away the complications of two gangs-- one Irish from Long Beach and the other, a fundraising terrorist group who takes over Lake Arrowhead, CA. The two bad guys are great in Deadly Alliance. I hope there will be another book coming out like this one because I'm now an addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment

#BookQW word is DRINK-- excerpt from Unholy Alliance, a #Tirgearr Publishing #RomanticSuspense --

Book quote Wednesday's word is drink.   Here's how we play it-- find the word in an excerpt.  Below in Unholy Alliance , the...