Tuesday, January 26, 2016

The case for not using a pseudonym

I write romantic suspense, level four hotness. People who know me as well as strangers read my books.  A couple of years ago my grandchildren wanted to read my books, and I wrote a futuristic Sci-Fi.  Intervenus Series Book 1, A Brand New Address, came in second in the 2015 Book Buyers' Best Contest.  These books are YA and do not show up in online bookstores with books with sexual content.
Thanks to my husband, the last name of Rowland, is a nice name. I like the combo of my first name with his last name.  I don't have to pretend to be someone else. Many of my friends call me Kathy.  That's my PTA, church, Mom name. Kathleen Rowland is a good, solid romance author name. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

#BookQW word is DRINK-- excerpt from Unholy Alliance, a #Tirgearr Publishing #RomanticSuspense --

Book quote Wednesday's word is drink.   Here's how we play it-- find the word in an excerpt.  Below in Unholy Alliance , the...